Tokio Marine Asia Pte. Ltd is the Asia-Pacific regional headquarters of the Tokio Marine Group; one of the major insurance groups in the world. We have a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region, and continue to achieve impressive growth.
With continued expansion, and commitment to developing insurance business in the region, we invite qualified candidates with specialised knowledge and skills to submit their latest curricular vitae. A competitive remuneration and benefit package, commensurate with qualifications and relevant experiences, will be offered to successful candidates.
Tokio Marine Global HR Policy
We believe that our people are the most important contributor to our company’s success. We aim to attract and retain the best talent in every aspect of our business.
We value diversity and inclusion as we strive for global excellence, and we work hard to create a business environment where our people can achieve their full potential.
We have a transparent relationship with our people. For those who have both a passion and a challenging spirit, we encourage career development and personal growth.
- Successfully develop client portfolio, including new customers, renewal and enhancement of existing coverage to ensure the achievement of the sales target
- Visit potential Japanese clients pro-actively
- Be in charge of customer relationship with existing Japanese Clients
- Prepare presentation materials and insurance quotations for Japanese customers
- Coordinate with Claims Department to support Japanese clients
- Others as assigned
- Male/Female, 22 to 35 years of age (Vietnamese is priority)
- University graduated
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and good marketing skills
- Cheerful and pleasant personality
- Good written and verbal English and native level Japanese communication skills
- Experience in Insurance/Financial industry will be an added advantage
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Conduct profit testing on new and existing products.
- Assist in product implementation and UAT process including product setup for new products.
- Market intelligence – collation of competitors’ information and provide comparison and analysis.
- Compute surrender value and paid up value computation.
- Pricing of new products and submission to BNM.
- Support and liaise with the Group department for quotations.
- Provide supervision and training to subordinate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or University degree in Actuarial Science, Statistic, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Professional exams - 2 to 4 SOA papers or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field, especially life insurance is preferred for this position.
- Independent, good communication, report writing, and problem solving skills and good leadership.
- Aptitude for teamwork and service oriented.
- IT knowledge on Excel, Visual Basic, Word, Data Conversion System, and preferably VIP Modeling.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Entity: Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd
Position: Business Development Executive
- Achieve business budget assigned.
- Visit & solicit insurance business from the bank branches assigned.
- Keep track/monitor the sales figure and take necessary action plan, in order to achieve business budget.
- Build close relationship and rapport with banker for continuous business support.
- Guide/brief banker on the product knowledge and sales ethics.
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Insurance or any related discipline.
- At least 2 - 3 years relevant working experience in insurance industry preferably with proven track record in business development and retention.
- Experience in managing agency force will be an added advantage.
- Wide network of established business contact and marketing channels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Fresh graduates will be considered for Branch Executive position.
- Handles EC claims.
- Ensures every reported claim is properly handled and timely reviewed.
- Liaises, gives instruction to vendors and monitors their performance.
- Provides clerical support to the superior including claim registration, prepares claim correspondences and proceeds claim settlement.
- Claim investigation and interviews with injured workers if necessary.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
- F.7 or above.
- At least 2 years' working experience in handling EC and/or bodily injury claims.
- Familiar with EC Ordinance and related legislations.
- Detail minded and possession of good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with outgoing personality.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in MS Office e.g. Word and Excel.